Do you want to establish, embed and sustain a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Strategy in your school or MAT? We believe that supporting and challenging individual teachers and leaders in their beliefs around DEI as well as ensuring cultural commitment to the work at a strategic level, are the best means of securing safe and inclusive school for the whole community.
"This programme has facilitated personal and organisation-wide growth and learning. It has been instrumental in supporting our ambitions around DEI and, as a result, is increasing diversity and inclusion school and MAT-wide."
MAT CEO, 2021
Inspiring Leaders are supporting and recommending the next Diverse Educator Programme for teachers in senior positions within MATs and schools such as: MAT Leaders, Headteacher, Senior Leaders, Pastoral and Inclusion leaders, and many more. To book on click below:
This DEI Leadership programme will provide you with:
– 10 online sessions over 10 months.
– A series of interactive DEI Leadership workshops.
– Intersessional research tasks to be undertaken by all teachers and leaders in their educational setting.
– Delivered by 2 former Headteachers who have led DEI work in their own schools and in grassroots communities.
– Recommended DEI reading list.
– Glossary of key DEI and Leadership terms
– Click here for information on the course timetable
For more information on sessions please:
Click the link below for Diverse Educators website:
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leadership Programme costs £600 + VAT for each place on the course.
If you wish to book a place, please complete our booking form below:
To discuss how we can support you, your school or MAT please fill in the form and we will get in touch with you.
Please contact us using the details below and we will get in touch to discuss your application.
Apply for Teacher Training with Inspiring Leaders