Inspiring Leaders passionately believes that great school leadership has the power to transform children’s lives.
By utilising the experience and expertise of practicing school leaders of today, we endeavour to develop confident, ethical and aspirational school leaders of the future.
Our philosophy is based on the following (or Inspiring Leaders has at its heart the following) values which guide our work:
- Collaborative – We are a community of schools and school leaders working together.
- Rooted in schools – We draw on the expertise of people within our partnerships to respond to local needs. We utilise leaders and venues from different contexts from across our region.
- Quality assured – Facilitators are school leaders from our partnerships trained in house to assure quality. We are committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities to all participants.
- Investing in the future – We continue to work with our partners to develop our people and programmes.
- Established – We have developed and grown our model over several years; we are here to stay.
- Ethical – Improving education for our children is at the heart of everything we do. We do all we can to ensure that our programmes have an impact in school.
Inspiring Leaders is a not for profit organisation consisting of six outstanding Teaching Schools spread across the East Midlands and Yorkshire who are licensed to deliver NPQEL, NPQH, NPQSL and NPQML. This group of schools came together through a shared passion and belief that great school leadership has the power to transform children’s lives.
Inspiring Leaders has a proven track record of designing and delivering outstanding, school led leadership development programmes over the past six years utilising the skills, knowledge and experiences of existing, inspirational leaders from education and beyond. Our facilitators are school leaders from across our partnership and are trained and accredited by us to guarantee quality.
As a partnership of five teaching school alliances consisting of over 320 primary, special and secondary schools, we are a community of schools working together, supporting each other and the system. We deliver with, rather than to, our partners. Participants can access a collaborative, comprehensive and effective route into leadership and unprecedented levels of support, expertise and opportunities.
Our unique partnership with Nottingham Trent University (NTU) also enables participants the opportunity to gain Masters level credits as part of your leadership learning journey.
We believe our delivery model combines the expertise of current school leaders, experienced lead facilitators and through our strategic partnership with NTU, a model grounded in evidence based practice. The flexibility of our delivery model enables us to run multiple cohorts in venues local to you with consistent high quality, whilst providing the flexibility to be responsive to local needs.