Inspiring Leaders is a not for profit organisation consisting of six outstanding Teaching Schools spread across the East Midlands and Yorkshire who are licensed to deliver NPQH, NPQSL, NPQML and NPQEL. This group of schools came together through a shared passion and commitment to develop the inspirational school leaders of tomorrow.
Inspiring Leaders has a proven track record of designing and delivering outstanding, school led leadership development programmes over the past six years utilising the skills, knowledge and experiences of existing, inspirational leaders from education and beyond. Our facilitators are school leaders from across our partnership and are trained and accredited by us to guarantee quality.
As a partnership of five teaching school alliances consisting of over 320 primary, special and secondary schools, we are a community of schools working together, supporting each other and the system. We deliver with, rather than to, our partners. Participants can access a collaborative, comprehensive and effective route into leadership and unprecedented levels of support, expertise and opportunities.
Our unique partnership with Nottingham Trent University (NTU) also enables participants the opportunity to gain Masters level credits as part of your leadership learning journey.
We believe our delivery model combines the expertise of current school leaders, experienced lead facilitators and through our strategic partnership with NTU, a model grounded in evidence based practice. The flexibility of our delivery model enables us to run multiple cohorts in venues local to you with consistent high quality, whilst providing the flexibility to be responsive to local needs.
Inspiring Leaders aims to utilise the experience and expertise of some of the most inspirational leaders of today to support the development of school leaders of the future. We passionately believe that great school leadership has the power to transform children’s lives and we are therefore committed to provide the best possible learning opportunities to all of our participants.
- We believe that school leadership is the key to improving outcomes for children.
- We recognise the importance of current practising leaders inspiring the leaders of tomorrow.
- We believe that coaching is integral to developing school leaders and is a skill that all school leaders should develop.
- We believe good leadership is context driven and we are therefore committed to utilising leaders and venues from different contexts from across our region.
- We believe that consistent support is essential when completing any learning journey.
- We are committed to providing face to face learning opportunities in small groups, ensuring that all participants receive the support needed.
- We are committed to ensuring that all of our programmes have an impact on your school.