East Midlands MAT Leaders Network(in partnership with Forum Education)
The Inspiring Leaders’ MAT Leaders’ network provides an essential forum and support network for CEOs and Executive head teachers of Multi-academy trusts. The network allows these system leaders to receive regular updates on policies, developments and strategic issues and work together to develop ideas and strategies for the future.
There are four half day network meetings throughout 2018-19 on the following dates:
- Day 1: 27th September 2018 - Full day Improvement and Innovation conference in Sheffield
- Day 2: 7th December 2018
- Day 3: 7th March 2019
- Day 4: 20th June 2019
- Insightful and relevant updates on key policy, research and strategic developments for across the education system.
- Regular inputs and provocation from highly credible leaders from education, business and the third sector.
- Opportunities to share and discuss key priorities, ideas, challenges and strategies for the future.
- Opportunities to influence and inform policy development.
- Regular and relevant briefings and case studies written specifically for MAT leaders.
The meetings include:
Network members are invited to bring along one additional member of their senior leadership team to each session as part of their membership.
As well as access to the network, members will receive a FREE six months’ individual subscription to Forum Education’s weekly policy, strategy and research briefing and also it’s regular funding and grants briefing.
Membership for one year is £995+VAT.