East Midlands Trust Leaders Network(in partnership with Forum Education)
The Inspiring Leaders Trust Leaders’ network provides an essential forum and support network for CEOs and Executive head teachers of Multi-academy trusts. The network allows system leaders to receive regular updates on policies, developments and strategic issues and work together to develop ideas and strategies for the future. The network has developed a strong reputation amongst Trust CEOs, trustees and others for its cross-sector thinking, peer to peer learning, and cutting-edge materials and resources.
There are four network meetings throughout 2019-20 on the following dates:
- Day 1: 26th September: National Trust Leaders Conference, Nottingham
- Day 2: 29th November 2019, Derby. Improvement Leadership
- Day 3: 5th March 2020, Leicester. Evaluating organisational performance
- Day 4: 19th June 2020, Nottingham. Achieving organisational sustainability
- Insightful and relevant updates on key policy, research and strategic developments for across the education system.
- Regular inputs and provocation from highly credible leaders from education, business and the third sector.
- Opportunities to share and discuss key priorities, ideas, challenges and strategies for the future.
- Opportunities to influence and inform policy development.
- Regular and relevant briefings and case studies written specifically for MAT leaders.
- Complimentary copy of Forum Strategy's CEO, Michael Pain's book 'Being the CEO'.
All will take place 9.30 - 12.30 apart from the National Conference which is all day.
The meetings include:
Network members are invited to bring along one additional member of their senior leadership team to each session as part of their membership.
As well as access to the network, members will receive a FREE six months’ individual subscription to Forum Education’s weekly policy, strategy and research briefing and also it’s regular funding and grants briefing.
Membership for one year is £995+VAT.